New to FBC Evans?
What We Believe
For My Family
Belong & Grow
Serve & Share
New to FBC Evans?
When you visit FBC Evans for the first time, we want you to meet a friendly and knowledgeable greeter who can help you find your way around.
If you're here for a worship service, enter through any of the doors in the wing beneath the steeple. As you enter the sanctuary, an usher will greet you, offer you a printed worship guide, and help you find a seat.
If you're here for a Sunday Morning Bible Study class, you'll find our Welcome Center near the center of the building. The easiest way to reach the Welcome Center is by entering either the side or the back doors on the south corner of the building (near the Evans Theatre). Follow the hallway to the Welcome Center. Greeters will be there to help you choose and find a Bible study class.
For your young children, we have experienced workers who will provide them a safe and caring environment as well as interesting activities. Greeters or ushers will help you find the Preschool area. During our worship service, children age 4 through grade 2 may leave early in the service to attend Children's Worship. Your children are also welcome to stay in worship with you if you prefer.
For our friends with physical disabilities, access to the sanctuary, the Fellowship Hall, and the rest of the main floor is available through doors at the rear of the building.
Our campus is on the south corner of the Washington Road and North Belair Road intersection, across from Lowe's and Cracker Barrel.
- Coming northwest on Washington Road from Martinez and Augusta, the church is on the left, 2.8 miles from Bobby Jones Expressway and less than 6 miles from I-20.
- Coming southeast on Washington Road from the Greenbrier community, the church is on the right, half a mile from Ronald Reagan Drive and 4.4 miles from William Few Parkway/Riverwood Parkway.
- From Fort Gordon's Gate 1, take Jimmy Dyess Parkway/Belair Road approximately 8 miles to the church. The church is on the right as you approach Washington Road (just past Applebee's and the Evans 12 Theatres).
- From I-20 at Belair Road, take Belair Road less than 5 miles to the church.
- From the Grovetown area (I-20 at Lewiston Road), take Lewiston Road/Hereford Farm Road to Belair Road (7.3 miles from I-20) and turn left. The church is 0.1 mile on the right.
- From I-20 at Bobby Jones Expressway, take Bobby Jones north to Washington Road (1.6 miles), turn left and go 2.8 miles to the church.
- From I-20 at Riverwatch Parkway, travel approximately 5 miles (Riverwatch becomes Old Petersburg Road), turn right onto Old Evans Road and go about 1 mile, then turn right onto Washington Road. The church is 0.1 mile on the left.
View Larger Map
Copyright 쥽Year(Date)%> First Baptist Church of Evans. All
515 N. Belair Road
Evans, GA 30809